A cocktail that rules over the festive season is Mistletoe Mule and we are here to guide your cocktail thoughts with sublime recipes and tips. Party now, worry later!
“Twinkle Twinkle little stars, point me to the nearest bar” remains a constant mood throughout the year. But with the festive season coming up it doubles the excitement and joy of having delicious cocktails and getting drunk with friends and family around.
Mistletoe Mule is one such cocktail that has won over our hearts in the past years and comes back during the festive season as the fanciest drink. With easily accessible ingredients, adorned alcohols and painless methods this one makes for a must-have around the holiday season every year. What’s more fascinating is with plenty of natural fruit flavors, and effervescence, its taste is ultra refreshing and thirst quenching at once.
There definitely are multiple ways of making a cocktail but we bring to you the best one so you experience a great time.Â Along with a surprising recipe we have stored some tips in the end to make the drink more quirky and enjoyable. In fact, this has also become the most desired cocktail. So don’t wait, host that holiday party and impress your dear ones with this incredible cocktail.
There definitely are multiple ways of making a cocktail but we bring to you the best one so you experience a great time.
- 2 fl oz Wine-based vodka
- 3 fl oz diet Ginger Beer
- 1/4 fl oz Grenadine
- 1 fl oz Lime Mixer
- Handful of ice
- 1 Mint Sprig
- 1 Lime, sliced into Wheels
- Take a mule mug glass, the specialty of this cocktail. Fill with a handful of ice.
- Add Wine-based Vodka, Grenadine, and Lime Mixer and stir well.
- Top off with diet Ginger Beer.
- Garnish with mint sprig and a lime wheel. You can also use sugar-frosted cranberries or pomegranates.
- Your festive cocktail is ready, serve, and enjoy!
Garnish with mint sprig and a lime wheel. You can also use sugar-frosted cranberries or pomegranates.
Tips and Tricks To Make An Ideal Mistletoe Mule:
- The vibe of having this cocktail in a copper mug is eye-catching and no other glass will match its uniqueness. So make sure to serve in an incredible mug.
- Ginger Beer is a key ingredient for this lively-looking cocktail, so pick out the best one.
- You can even add flavored vodka for more flavors and to make fun combinations.
- If you just want to add your ordinary brand of vodka, you can.
- A little trick: If you add bourbon instead of vodka, you will have a Kentucky Mule and similarly replacing vodka will make for a London Mule.
Thank us later, go enjoy the festive season with Mistletoe Mule!
A little trick: If you add bourbon instead of vodka, you will have a Kentucky Mule and similarly replacing vodka will make for a London Mule.