If your love for dresses makes it hard for you to see them packed away for the winter season, don’t fret, we have the solution! Now you can carry that love for dresses – and the dresses themselves – with you into the winter. Read on!
Throwing on a dress is the ultimate cheat code to dressing quickly. But this cheat code starts to malfunction when winter arrives. But, fret not. We know that it’s hard to style – and carry – that little black dress in the cold months, but what if we were to tell you that we have the solution? Yes, you heard us right! There is absolutely no reason to pack those midis and minis away into storage because now you can wear them all year long. All you need are a few trustworthy base layers and all your skirts and dresses will remain wearable even in the cold. The fall and winter runways showed the world how to do it perfectly and that’s what we’re here to do for you: simplify this process! So, read on, and let’s learn how to keep those dresses in rotation even during the cold weather.
1. VALENTINO, Manifesto Bandana printed silk, wool, and silk-blend crepe mini shirt dress, approx. Rs. 3,27,305
2. WOLFORD, + Mugler 30 denier tights, approx. Rs. 11,250
3. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, Kate Botta Alta stretch-suede over-the-knee boots, approx. Rs. 1,94,870
4. VALENTINO, Valentino Garavani Stud Sign embellished leather shoulder bag, approx. Rs. 2,10,802
5. VERSACE, Medusa gold-tone crystal earrings, approx.
1. BALMAIN, Off-theshoulder ribbed-knit dress, approx.
2. ACNE STUDIOS, Cottonblend poplin shirt, approx. Rs. 37,260 3. AQUAZZURA, Saint Honoré 120 suede platform ankle boots, approx. Rs. 1,16,220
4. BOTTEGA VENETA, Jodie mini knotted intrecciato leather tote, approx. Rs. 2,96,500
5. CAROLINA BUCCI, Florentine 18-karat gold hoop earrings, approx. Rs. 2,64,760
1. SAINT LAURENT, Satintrimmed grain de poudre wool mini dress, approx. Rs. 4,60,920
2. SAINT LAURENT, High-rise flared jeans, approx. Rs. 1,26,380 3. GIANVITO ROSSI, 85 leather pumps, approx. Rs. 87,720
4. BOTTEGA VENETA, Goldtone bracelet, approx. Rs. 2,89,930
5. THE ATTICO, 8.30 PM leather clutch, approx. Rs. 121,620
1. VALENTINO, Bow-detailed wool and silkblend crepe mini dress, approx. Rs. 3,67,450
2. CORDOVA, Ribbed thermal leggings, approx. Rs. 15,790
3. WOLFORD, Tummy Control Top 66 denier tights, approx.
4. THE ATTICO, Anja oversized tweed bomber jacket, approx. Rs. 1,45,740
5. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, Kate 85 suede pumps, approx. Rs. 92,180
6. ANYA HINDMARCH, + NET SUSTAIN Return to Nature leather clutch, approx. Rs. 80,29