A Potion Of Utter Beauty Poured Into A Glass Is Waiting For You. Master The Making Of This Aperitif That Will Entice You With Its Refreshing Flavour And Attractive Look.
Who doesn’t like a well-crafted cocktail? Every excellent host should be familiar with a few top-of-the-world cocktail recipes to impress their guests. And don’t be intimidated by the thought of some fancy ingredients. You probably already have majority of the necessary ingredients in your kitchen. Are you one of the cocktail lovers? If yes, we welcome you to the most refreshing segment of our edition. This month, we’re taking you all up in the air to savour the taste of a cocktail that will not only enhance
your camera roll but also your mood.
Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts as we’re about to enter the ‘Aviation’ zone. Anyone who appreciates photographing their food and drink is aware that it’s not just about the flavour. The aviation is very photogenic due to the lovely tint it acquires from a unique component that improves the appearance of this alluring beverage. This cocktail really does taste as wonderful as it looks. So, let’s not waste another breath and get into how you can ace making this cocktail while maintaining your top-level hosting game for the upcoming parties.
• 2-ounces of gin
• 1 1?2 ounce of maraschino liqueur
• 1?4 ounces of crème de violette
• Brandied cherry as a garnish
• 3?4 ounces freshly squeezed of lemon juice
1. Take a cocktail mixer and add ice to it.
2. In the shaker with ice, combine the gin, simple syrup according to the sweetness you desire, maraschino liqueur, crème de violette, and lemon juice.
3. Shake vigorously until well-chilled.
4. Strain the cocktail and serve chilled in the choice of your glass.
1. In case the crème de violette fades away in the cocktail, you can always double up the amount.
2. You can take up any type of gin i.e. London, Plymouth etc. according to your preference and taste buds.