Let’s Indulge In Some Sugar Rush Affairs And Relish On This Sweet Dessert That Everyone Will Love.
Food is the only thing that can unite the whole world as one. Let’s celebrate unity and inclusivity this pride month by creating a safe space for LGBTQ+ people. Also, what better way could there be than to cherish their love and choice with a sweet treat? Folks, it’s time to bake some sweet pills with pride colors.
• Eggs (4-5)
• 1?4 cup sugar
• 6 1?2 cups powdered sugar
• 1 cup almond flour
• Food colouring (pink, orange, yellow, green, purple, or any other of your choice)
• 1 1?2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
• 1?2 cup finely crushed Fruity cereal
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
• 3 tablespoons whipped vodka (or milk)
1. Make sure to preheat the oven to 300°F before we start preparing for everything else.
2. Get your stand mixer and put in the egg whites and sugar and beat nicely until very stiff peaks are formed. Keep a look at the batter as it should look glossy.
3. Next up you need a food processor. Combine 1 1?2 cups powdered sugar as well as almond powder until they are mixed well. 4. Next, time to combine the two mixtures (the almond flour mixture and the egg-white batter). In a large bowl, use a spatula to stir the egg-white mixture and almond flour mixture. Try to completely combine the mixture in about 8 strokes.
5. Put the batter in five bowls. Use a tiny amount of food colouring paste to for the batter to get the colour in each bowl. Quickly incorporate the paste into the batter with a spoon, being careful not to overmix.
6. Continue spooning about a half-spoonful of batter onto baking pans lined with parchment until all the batter has been used. You’ll need two baking sheets.
7. Let macarons sit until a thin coating forms on top, allowing them to be less sticky.
8. Once the thin skin is formed on top of the macarons, bake them in a preheated oven for about 8-12 minutes. You can also bake them till they are set. (Don’t brown them at all)
9. Once the cookies are done, remove them from the oven and cool entirely. Once cooled down, remove the parchment paper.
10. Use a stand mixer to thoroughly combine the remaining 5 cups of powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and whipped vodka.
11. Time for the fun part! Between two macarons of the same colour, spread a small quantity of buttercream. Repeat with the rest of the cookies. Serve and enjoy!