Stressing for vacations, what’s that? That’s what you will be saying once you check out the accessory combinations that we have curated for you. Climb those mountains in style without compromising on comfort!
The vacation season is upon us. And it is imperative that you carry your finest accessories with you when out on a vacation; after all, it wouldn’t do to get complacent about your outfits now, would it? Fashion belongs everywhere, even on the mountains. And making an impression is imperative if you wish to set a style statement, no matter where you are. Vacations are also the best place and time to experiment with your looks and accessories. So, on that note, we have some carefully curated accessory combinations for you to wear on your next mountain trek or even just for a chill vacation to the mountains. Pick one out to match with your outfits, and turn the mountain trek into your own personal fashion show. You can thank us later!
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, Explorafunk Leather-Trimmed Logo-Jacquard Coated-Canvas Backpack, approx. Rs. 2,09,050
- LORO PIANA, Laax Walk Baby CashmereTrimmed Textured-Leather Hiking Boots, approx. Rs. 1,79,030
- SAINT LAURENT, Silver-Tone Crystal Bracelet, approx. Rs. 38,520
- SSAM, Romeo Cashmere Bucket Hat, approx. Rs. 41,360
- DUNHILL, Lock Leather Backpack, approx. Rs. 2,03,390
- GUCCI, The North Face Logo-Embroidered Monogrammed Canvas and Leather Hiking Boots, approx. Rs. 98,880
- FENDI, Logo-Jacquard Cotton-Blend Terry Bucket Hat, approx. Rs. 43,620
- LUIS MORAIS, Gold Beaded Bracelet, approx. Rs. 1,62,600
- TOM FORD, Buckley Pebble-Grain Leather Backpack, approx. Rs. 3,04,800
- FEAR OF GOD, Nubuck Hiking Boots, approx. Rs. 90,080
- BOTTEGA VENETA, Intrecciato Jacquard Twill Bucket Hat, approx. Rs. 43,060
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, Gunmetal Tone Bracelet, approx. Rs. 39,550